Kid-friendly events and activities at the Kickin’ Cancer 5K
The Lynne Cohen Foundation’s Kickin’ Cancer 5K is on September 20th, 2015. It will be fun, family-friendly day with fantastic events for your whole family to enjoy. Here are the highlights. Register today at kickincancer.com to participate!
Kid-friendly highlights include:
- Stroller Run (1 adult + 1 stroller)
- Kiddie Fun Run (age 10 & under): Includes t-shirt and finisher’s prize
- LA Galaxy Kick Zone
- Basketball Shoot Out
- SmartyPants Vitamins #spinsmarty
- FREE Kickin’ Cancer! Photo Booth
- VIP access and giveaways for kids who raise a minimum of $25
- Lakeshore Learning with goody bag for all registered Kiddie Fun Run participants
- Bricks4Kidz with fun activities
- Westside Mommy booth with goody bag for event participants, a raffle, and a special character appearance from Send in the Clowns and a “selfie-booth” by The Sweet Potatoe
- Bounce house
- T-shirt Coloring Contest — The winning entry will be featured on the Kickin’ Cancer! 2016 Youth T-Shirt.
- Kiddie Fun Run Warm-Up & Performance by the UCLA Spirit Squad
- FUNtata Fitness Drills with Sara Haley (all ages)
Can’t wait to see you! It’s going to be a fun, exciting day!
Register at KickinCancer.com