Join me in Baby Boot Camp’s annual 8-week Mother Love Wellness Challenge (MOLO)
Baby Boot Camp’s annual Mother Love Wellness Challenge (MOLO) starts this February! I’m participating again with Baby Boot Camp Culver City, hoping to get rid of the holiday weight and readjust to a healthier lifestyle. I’m not getting any younger and am definitely feeling the effects of age. It’s easy to let it get me down, but thankfully, one of the great benefits of group exercise, and the reason why I choose it over a gym membership or home workout program is the motivation from the coaches (Melinda and Elizabeth are awesome!) and other members. Besides that, they are certified trainers and are also CPR-Certified, so I know that I’m in good hands and will have professional answers to any postpartum fitness questions I may have.
Here’s a snapshot of the MOLO Program
The Baby Boot Camp® Mother Love Wellness Challenge (MOLO), held each year from February-March, is an 8-week wellness challenge that focuses on helping moms across America to achieve their health and wellness goals safely and effectively, and to help them make their own health and wellness goals a priority. It’s about making a lifestyle change through proper fitness and nutrition, with the help of extra motivation.
In addition to fitness and nutrition, the program also focuses on communication, relationships, self-esteem, and emotional support.
Each MOLO participant receives the following with their paid registration:
- A challenge tee
- Pre and Post measurements
- Pre and Post fitness assessment
- ‘Before’ and ‘After’ measurements and photos
- Text reminders for daily challenges
- A week-by-week calendar with 8 weeks full of fitness and wellness challenges
- Access to private challenge content, including weekly videos, a MOLO newsletter, and a private Facebook group with 1000+ other moms nationwide cheering you on
Gain control of your health and wellness goals safely and effectively by joining our Baby Boot Camp 2017 Mother Love Wellness Challenge!
WHY PARTICIPATE IN MOLO?
- All levels of moms can set goals- pregnant, newly postpartum, and busy toddler chasing moms!
- Set & achieve physical, nutritional, & emotional goals
- Join a friendly group atmosphere for encouragement, support, motivation, and accountability
- Gain nutrition knowledge & nutritious recipes
- Family involvement in healthy lifestyle choices
- Re-evaluation of “You” time. Busy moms sometimes forget about the most important player, themselves
- AMAZE YOURSELF 🙂
2016 MOLO Testimonies:
All I can say is WOW To MOLO 2016! I have achieved so much more than I could have ever imagined.
This was my first year participating in MOLO, and I am amazed, not only at what I have learned about myself throughout these last 12 weeks, but at what I have learned about the other moms in my baby bootcamp community. I went into MOLO expecting to set and achieve many of my fitness goals, but what I didn’t realize is that MOLO is about much more than that. It’s about a community of moms coming together to support one another to set healthy exercise, eating and lifestyle habits.
I feel better, look better, and want to continue to eat healthy and exercise. I am proud of my accomplishments over the past 3 months and have made great friends along the way! MOLO and Baby Boot Camp is a great support system. We all help each other out and do not judge, only encourage. It’s been a great experience for me!!
IMPORTANT DATES AND PRICES
New Member MOLO Special:
Includes 2 months of unlimited Baby Boot Camp class, equipment kit, and MOLO Entry- $249
Early Bird Current Member Pricing until Jan. 22nd- $38, After Jan. 22nd- $48
Register for The Baby Boot Camp® Mother Love Wellness Challenge (MOLO)
Disclaimer: Baby Boot Camp Culver City is a sponsor of this blog and is sponsoring my participation in the MOLO 2017 Challenge